Terms and Conditions
for all PICANTE excursions
Open Day Charters
Payment on board on the charter date. If you are a small group of 5 or more guests, we ask for a 50% down payment to confirm and hold the spaces booked.
All Private Charters
50 % down payment is required to confirm your excursion, the balance is due 7 days prior to charter date. If the booking is within 14 days or less of charter date, the full payment is required for confirmation.
All Overnight Excursions
50 % down payment is required upon reservation within 5 working days by bank deposit (Bank details will be sent in confirmation). The balance payment is required 14 days prior to start date of overnight charter.
1. Any Private Full Day, Half Day, Couple Charter or Sunset Trip
45 days up to 15 days refund of deposit less 10% administration fee, up to 14 days prior to charter forfeit 50 % deposit.
14 days or less no refund on any part.
2. All overnight Charters
up to 90 days prior to charter all payments will be refunded less 10% administration fee
90- 46 days prior to charter refund of 50% of the total amount of the charter cost
All payments are non-refundable within 45 days or less prior to the charter.
For our valued clients from Trinidad or clients that are connecting through Trinidad to Tobago:
May we kindly advise you to book your transport
by flight (www.caribbean-airlines.com)
or ferry (https://ttitferry.com/booking/)
early and secured before booking with us.
This is very important especially in the high season or during holiday peak periods where flights and ferry are booked out for a few months in advance.
1. Travel insurance is not part of our contract. It is recommended to insure yourself properly for any sailing excursion.
2. We will do our best not to change anything previously advertised. However, in the event of any adverse weather conditions, mechanical problems etc. we will make every effort to provide the services booked.
3. If we have to cancel prior to your start date, you will first be offered a new date. If this is not acceptable, a full refund will be made.
Safety on Board
4. The safety of the crew, passengers and vessel is of utmost importance; the captain’s decision is final. Guests accept that sailing can be a dangerous activity.
5. Yacht Pleasures Co. Ltd. does not accept responsibility for guests whilst ashore.
6. Alcohol on board should be consumed responsibly and at the discretion of the captain.
7. No unlawful drugs or goods are allowed on board: it is against the law!
Health and Fitness
8. It is a required that you have an adequate level of health and fitness to participate in the activity of sailing. You must declare at the time of booking any health or fitness issues, bearing in mind that you will be on a vessel at sea that can move violently and be more than 24 hours away from expert medical attention. Failure to disclose relevant information could forfeit your berth, even at short notice.
9. It is your responsibility to inform Yacht Pleasures Co. Ltd. of any health or fitness issues that arise between the time of booking and sailing. You must inform the captain of any medication you will be taking during the time of your stay onboard. If you are being treated with prescribed drugs please ensure that you are carrying the correct medication and dosage for the duration of the voyage. You must consult your doctor about any problems that may arise concerning seasickness and the suitability of your medication or drugs.
10. It is recommended that you bring a seasickness remedy that is suitable; consult your pharmacist or doctor as to the type and quantity.
11. Kindly inform us about any dietary requirements you may have at the time of booking.
12. Guests under the age of 18 years must present the written consent by their parents or guardians.
13. Yacht Pleasures Co. Ltd. does not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to your personal effects whilst onbard.
14. Yacht Pleasures Co. Ltd. reserves the right to change its terms and conditions without prior notice.